Monday, November 7, 2011

And it begins...

So, I quit smoking for the last time 13 months ago and I promised myself that I wouldn't beat myself up about any weight gain for the first year, while still trying to not put on 20 lbs like I did last time I quit. Well, my year is up, and it is high time to address the 8 pounds that I have gained (two of which i blame directly on the soul food diner I went to with my sister and mom last week).

So, even though the holidays are coming up, I am going to focus on losing a pound a week for the next two months. First things first, I'm going to log into my food diary and take responsibility for the waffles I had for breakfast this morning. With dieting, as with blogging, you gotta start somewhere!

4 comments:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...
    shop spinning bikes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some different informative blog. Wherein else may want to I am getting that kind of facts written in such an ideal approach? I have a challenge that I’m simply now operating on, and i have been on the appearance out for such records.
    uk exercise bikes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
    spinning bike

    ReplyDelete